Help!

amiebaby222

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Arguing with my boyfriend and diabetes
I'm a 16 year old with type 1 diabetes and would really like somebody to help me through the hard times because it's really putting me down and I'm always feeling alone with it there's nobody in my family with diabetes so they really don't know how I'm feeling even if I try telling them they think I'm joking around just really want somebody who will talk to me and understand me.. Please somebody help me!

uncle

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am a bit older than you but I can help if you need to talk and I,m sure some other members nearer your own age will be along soon

Lottie89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
You don't need to feel alone we are all in the same boat :) what would you like to talk about? I do find it a pain in the backside at times and think I wish I could eat that without having to count the carbs but it's actually changed me for the better and I am now loads healthier than most of my friends. Have you got some supportive friends around you? My friends don't have a clue what I'm talking about most of the time but they are really supportive and let me rant away anyway. If you ever want to talk, just send me a message xx

Reactions: 2 people

amiebaby222

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Arguing with my boyfriend and diabetes
Thankyou guys really means a lot and I'll message you both now xx