Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Hi Kevin and Wendie , how was your weekend ( apart from the weather that is :rolleyes: ) ?

Love to you both RRB :)

Weekend. ... when was that, so long ago I can't Remember LOL,

Today I'm a Man with a Heavy Cold. ... I'm Dying. ... Though Wendie keeps saying it Wont Kill Me. ... Shows what she knows !??!

Love Always.

xxxx.

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi Kevin, if I could get her for you or a sibling I would :) tbh the pictures are just too cute and I am a lover of animals, especially baby animals awwwwwww <3. I used to have a Saturday job as a kennel maid out in the countryside,many years ago, I loved it so much, hard work, low wages, but being around animals was bliss for a then 14/15 year old :angelic:

How you doing ? x

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
They are always turning up in the dogs homes over here where they are rehomed all over Europe as it such s transient population here and people find the lure of the sun is not what they thought and return home minus the dog ! Which is totally unnecessary as you can travel with a pet passport these days. Freddie came from Animal Compassion Espania (ACE) cost 150 euros and the only stipulation is he was neutered .
As someone else suggested try and see if there is a Frenchie rescue in the UK . I have any pics of Lola as a baby but won't drive you mad posting them x

martyn812

@kman
look on gumtree lots on there needing good home i got one of my staffies on there lexi and they are great peaceful dogs
IMG_0251.JPG

Reactions: 5 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@kman
look on gumtree lots on there needing good home i got one of my staffies on there lexi and they are great peaceful dogs View attachment 8276

@connie104
@Robinredbreast
@Sable_Jan

We have a Staffie / Collie cross she is a beautiful nutcase, we have looked on many different sites, great news is that we have found our new Puppy, he is 12 weeks old, and has a Heart Murmour, but is otherwise very healthy, the Owner is keeping him for us for 3 weeks, he is so Beautiful. and I am calling him ( Remember I'm a nutter too ! ), " Pork Butt ", it's a long story LOL !

I am so HAPPY. ...... Now all I need is a Big Handbag to carry him in !!!???!!!

Martyn I love the piccy of your Staffie, l.

The Sun Has Got His Hat On. ... Hip hip hip Hooray !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That's brilliant news Kevin, I can't wait to see the photo's:) and thank you for your earlier message x

RRB x

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That's brilliant news Kevin, I can't wait to see the photo's:) and thank you for your earlier message x

RRB x

I'm so excited I wet my pants. ... Though I do that a lot Anyway ... or is that T.M.I. ?

Reactions: 3 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
bdff92a3f2d000e7488f435ee4c6a55c.jpg

My new Pork Butt, we found him this morning, the Beautiful little fellow has a Heart Murmour and needs lots of Love. ...

He'll get it right here !

Reactions: 13 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
bdff92a3f2d000e7488f435ee4c6a55c.jpg

My new Pork Butt, we found him this morning, the Beautiful little fellow has a Heart Murmour and needs lots of Love. ...

He'll get it right here !

I know he will Kevin, he looks very cheeky and I'm sure he has lots of love to give too,

RRB:)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I know he will Kevin, he looks very cheeky and I'm sure he has lots of love to give too,

RRB:)

We are assured he has indeed, his brother is pure white and also has a murmour he is very crazy gobby little pup, but we thought this one would be better to walk with the chair, I'm so so excited !

Love.

xxxx.

Reactions: 3 people

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
Sounds like he's going to the right home @kman

Reactions: 6 people

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So pleased for you both ... puppy has landed on his feet then with you :)

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sounds like he's going to the right home @kman
I promise the Entire World that he is going to the very best home he could !

How are you Danae, I seem to have missed you a lot, hope you'll forgive me sweetie,

Love Always.

Kevin and. Wendie.

xxxx.

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
You are forgiven as always @kman I'm alright just heading for my ophthalmology appointment going to get checked out after last week's wee setback being responsible (for once )
Xxxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
You are forgiven as always @kman I'm alright just heading for my ophthalmology appointment going to get checked out after last week's wee setback being responsible (for once )
Xxxx

Thanks Danae Sweetie, thinking of you, hope all goes well !

Love and Hugs.

xxxx.

connie104

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Now I am the jealous one !!!! What a beautiful boy . Looks like Lola has a new boyfriend ! He will fill your life with so much joy x

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Now I am the jealous one !!!! What a beautiful boy . Looks like Lola has a new boyfriend ! He will fill your life with so much joy x

Connie you can't know how Happy we are, It was my dying wish to get such a puppy, and health issues didn't matter to us, so 3 legged, 1 eyed, blind, or diabetic we just didn't care, I have love to give, and Pork Butt needs it, so he'll get it, even with his Heart Murmour, We have already booked him in for a Health Check with our own vet, and we hope to discuss his care then, but Wendies having ME Neutered as she doesn't want more puppies, especially not Ugly ones like ME. LOL. !

Status
Not open for further replies.