16 and diabetic

Signe_Kirk

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey! My name is Signe and I'm 19. I've been diabetic for 8 years now, time sure flies! Being a type one diabetic is an uphill battle but I try my best to make sure that my illness doesn't run my life. The only one running my life is me!
At the moment I'm taking a year of from school to travel on focus on music until I start studying psycholigy this fall :) I'd really like to get in touch with some other diabetics so feel free to message me if you want to talk :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Best wishes RRB

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
Hey guys! My name is Signe and I'm 16. I've been diabetic for 5 years now. It's a struggle but I'm doing as good as I can :) I would really like to talk to some other diabetics my age so feel free to message me if you want to talk :)

Hi Signe
Warm welcome to us all here .
Hope you get some replies soon :)

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
Welcome o the forum :)

Seconlife

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
arrogancy, stress, arguments ...
Hi Signe,

I'm new in the forum too. ^^ 17 years old, having diabetes since I'm 3 or 4 years old. Searching some girls or boys for talking and having fun, too.

Interested?;)

Ca2910

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Signe_Kirk I am 16 in July and got diagnosed in April 2013 and I know the struggles of keeping (Well trying to) keep blood sugars in the green!
If you wanna chat then inbox me :)

chl0ejasmine

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Signe_Kirk! I'm 18 in June and was diagnosed almost 3 years ago. I don't know any other diabetics so it'd be great to speak to you!

Kirstykanga99

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Signe

I am 16 on the 1st May. I also don't know anyone who is diabetic and I have had this for almost 11 years. I would love to speak with you!

Reactions: 2 people