Newbie. Hello.

Funfly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I regret to say that I eat 'normal' food mostly home cooked but including red meat and sometimes chips! My contribution to all diet discussions is that 'moderation' is important, as in all things in life. I am just 77 with type 2 and vary between 6 to 7 thingymibobs most days. Sometimes feel pretty lethargic I must admit. Hi to everyone here, I have just joined this busy forum.

Reactions: 8 people

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I regret to say that I eat 'normal' food mostly home cooked but including red meat and sometimes chips! My contribution to all diet discussions is that 'moderation' is important, as in all things in life. I am just 77 with type 2 and vary between 6 to 7 thingymibobs most days. Sometimes feel pretty lethargic I must admit. Hi to everyone here, I have just joined this busy forum.
Welcome, I loved your post, especially the thingymibobs part, it made me smile. :)

Reactions: 2 people

Funfly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I take the attitude that one can over worry about things. We all have to die sometime and my attitude is to make life as painless and problem free as possible. The side of diabetes that I am not happy with is, shall I say, some lack of rigidity. Otherwise Im pretty happy with everything apart from being a bit on the lethargic side at times especially in the mornings. Take care and have fun you folks. FF.

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome to the forum. I love your attitude, look forward to hearing from you in the future. :)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Hi @Funfly. Welcome to the forum. There's lots going on, lots of information & a fun games section. I read your post on another thread topic. Interesting life you've led. And your avatar suits you because of what I read about your life. I like your humour too. My thingamabobs are usually between 5 to 6...but I'd be happy with 6 to 7 too. Hope to see you around much more. Take care. AJ. X

MsPrim

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Lemons
Welcome to the forum Funfly!! I'll let you into a little secret - I eat chips sometimes too

I love your humour and your attitude to life