Red Bulls and Diabetes

RAYpi777

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I can and do drink a couple of bottles of red wine with no affect on my sugars, I'm soooooo glad :)

Here's fridays numbers, I had a bit of a let loose, 4 pints of Carlsberg and two bottles of chianti between 4pm and 11pm...

View attachment 10950

do you have like a dwnld site to keep track of all your numbers etc....? That chart is impressive......my wife says I'm hard headed for not listening to her about the bulls.

Reactions: 2 people

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Reckon you'll be amazed at the improvement.

britincali

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use an app on my iPhone called diaconnect, I can input everything basil/bolus/carbs/ sports and it graphs everything out, it's also easy to export all your figures via pdf to an email.

It's a free app but I like and use it so much I paid £19 to have the extra graphs and info on the program for life

RAYpi777

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hope so......I want to live with my kidneys not Dialysis....ok mike you all...signing off, gotta shut dwn for night you know, work tomorrow etc.....I will follow my numbers close this week and give updates when I can....I go in early and get off late....chow all

T2 Med free

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ray you can't go wrong with spring water as long as no one flicks a butt into the spring?