1hr Post prandial reading

SolJ

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi, I'm a 23y/o female with BMI of 18, not sure if I'm a prediabetes or in fact more than that.
Recently feeling lightheaded around 1hr after eating or 4-5hrs after previous meal. Went to my GP and she ran a random blood test and thyrodism. I was told that my results are normal, but i didn't get to see them. I raised my concern on blood sugar levels and she insists that I'm no where near diabetes or low BG.
After doing some research, i bought myself a blood glucose meter. I have tested for a few days and my fasting BG are always 5.1-5.3mmol, and 4-5hrs after meal when I'm feeling dizzy I'm usually at 4.4-5.1mmol which is not hypo at all, but my 1hr post prandial BG readings are crazy,

Breakfast (<15carbs) - 30g plain oatmeal + 30ml wholemilk
0 mins - 5.3mmol
60mins - 8.5mmol
70mins - 6.4mmol

Lunch ( <35carbs ) - 40g plain oatmeal, egg and small of of(carrots, brussels , sweethear cabbage, garden peas)
0mins - 4.8mmol
60mins - 11.8mmol
80mins - 6.9mmol

Dinner ( < 20carbs) - 125g cooked white rice, 45g chicken breast and some leafy vege
0mins - 5.2mmol
60mins - 8.5mmol
120mins - 6.3mmol

Any suggestions on whether I'm prediabetes or more?
As I'm aware that normal people dont get their BG spikes over 7.8mmol.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Your blood glucose figures do not allow us to diagnose you over the Internet, and neither do forum rules - sorry.

You do seem to get glucose spikes but it's not completely unheard of for non-diabetics to get the odd high readings. Doctors would normally look at your average glucose levels for a diagnosis, so really you should be asking to see the results of your tests.