3 hbalc bloods done today

wiserkurtious

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
diabetes :P having to eat food in moderation
So I though I'd just give a little update :) So I went to have bloods done today for my Hba1c today and am a little dubious of the results which I will receive in the next few days.I indulged a little this month :p still currently on no insulin bloods sugar levels have been there or there abouts averaging in the 6s so yeah bit nervous of the results.

Also would like to ask you guys if you ever get the feeling when you've eaten something and felt guilty afterwards??been a little depressed with the situation I'm in atm with the feeling of never getting the right information for me from the pro's,went to see my consultant last month and come out of the appointment pretty depressed tbh,feel like no1s listening to me.

Im on a fairly strict diet and know what food keep me in below the 7.8 range which I never like to be above,sometimes though I feel like it would be a little easier with insulin,I run alot and do weights daily and most of the times feeling hungry,must go into my fridge so many time especially on a night.I did experiment with fast acting after my meals an thought it was a good idea but been told to stop which i m not happy tbh,feels like everytime I have a meal I have to go burn the sugars off so thought taking a little insulin would make it easier and it did

I also spoke to my diabetic nurse about insulin and told her I was given apidra in hospital,its been sat in my fridge since last year but I've used them all now :).I was talking about seeing if I could change and do I have a choice of insulin which she said yes,I've notices alot of people are on novarapid which is the insulin I am thinking about going on,