33 weeks pregnant and feeling so Anxious!

xkayzx

Hi all,
Feeling so awful now at 33 weeks pregnant... think it’s because Friday I had scan and then my blood pressure was high and then urine showed protein in it.
Got to go hospital again tomorrow to be monitored and have another scan and check my blood pressure etc.... but feeling awful about it all now worried help...

Madelinelowery

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi all,
Feeling so awful now at 33 weeks pregnant... think it’s because Friday I had scan and then my blood pressure was high and then urine showed protein in it.
Got to go hospital again tomorrow to be monitored and have another scan and check my blood pressure etc.... but feeling awful about it all now worried help...

Hi Hun,

Try not to worry or panic as that won’t help with your blood pressure! Are you on aspirin?

Iv had traces of protein before, if they were worried hun they’ll get you in for steriods! Just incase baby has to be delivered early.
X

xkayzx

Hi Hun,

Try not to worry or panic as that won’t help with your blood pressure! Are you on aspirin?

Iv had traces of protein before, if they were worried hun they’ll get you in for steriods! Just incase baby has to be delivered early.
X

Yep on aspirin... yeah need to relax, not on steroids yet

jade88

I know it’s hard but at least they are aware and are keeping a close eye on you!
Try to take it easy and hopefully they can keep baby cooking for a bit longer! xxx