A few question.

Flair

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Hello

1...If I test my bs in the morning when do I do this. At the moment I wake? Or between 8 and 9 like when you go to the doctor?
My sugar is lower if I wait so wich reading is the the good ?

2....And I almost never get a spike at 1 hour. My high spike is at 2 hours. Is this okay. And why should i test then at 1 hour?

3...why do I have different readings on the same food? So I did eat today the same as yesterday but today I did go over board it was 9 .2 and normaly 6? How is this possible?

sally and james

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
Question 1: If you test at the same time each morning, then you will be able to compare and see if things are getting better or worse.
2: There is no need to test at one hour AND at two hours, though sometimes it can be interesting. You have found that you are highest at two hours, so this is perhaps the best time for you to test and to alter your diet accordingly.
3. That's life. You may have eaten different things earlier on, you might have been more active, many things will affect how you respond and how quickly you digest food.
Sally

Flair

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Hi sally

Thanks for your answers.

1. If I test if I get out bed it like 5.6 if I test hour later it is like 4.6.

I want to lower my bloodsugar so I test now 5 months and I get these result. So I don't know if it Got better like this.

At question 3. No I did not eat anythING else I do fast. But I have a little cold. May that is the thing. You say it life. But is not the whole thing wit testing so that I can see if I am eating okay? Are you saying sometimes it just happens for no reason. If the trend is good is okay?