a innovational treatment

clairelv

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Insulin
I really want to tell
this method is called "low calorie " treatment . you have to eat some snacks per two hours means : we need to eat something to stimulate insulin secrietion in order to improve the functions of your pancreas ! but the snack must be low calories and low sugar.
i checked this on line .it is . As to the foods you eat evey day .not only waht i mentioned all high protein and low calories are ok .
breakfast : one egg with a glass of milk (low fat ) one apple
and you need to eat eggs( white) or beef or fish 70g per 2 hours .
lunch time : one glass of water 500ml first . and 250g vegetable .and 70g beef or fish or egg(white) .fruit (apple or orange)
sacks as same as above per 2 hours
dinner : water first .250g vegetable . one pear . 70g chicken (without skin) beef or fish .
snacks again till sleep
you must pick one day no fruit no vegetable during a week .
what you have to do else is walking . about 5000-8000 steps every day .
and you have to get a scale : small and accurate !you can search “Carelove” on amazon then pick one you like .
and a passometer . Omron is better
keep doing so . 1 month later you will know how wonderful it is .and some peoples even stop using the insulin .
my friend is a doctor and she use this method help many peoples .
i think at least it is harmless .so worth a try....
i just want to help...

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Many do the same thing (look for threads under the name newcastle diet or very low calorie)- I did 18 months ago and very low calorie has worked for me but I wasn't so rigid as having a specified meal plan or snacks continuously.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I eat very low carb, but also eat often through the day maybe 7 small meals a day, I have no specific menu or Rota, I eat what I want as long as I know it doesn't raise blood glucose levels.
Low calories, or counting carbs. Or certain amounts of this that and the other. I just don't have time. I have a manual job that takes care of my exercise, I am steadily losing weight, continuous good energy levels, continuous good health. And what matters most to me as a blood glucose condition , is that I'm in control. Control is the key to a healthy life.