Acai Berry and Benfotiamine capsules

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
Just been reading this old thread of mine.

I still take Benfotamaine and swear by them; although I do still get the odd sharp pain in my hands and a mild fizzing sensation in my left hand and arm fairly frequently - usually shortly after I've eaten a meal.

I stopped taking the Metformin roughly a week ago as I'm 2 weeks into the Newcastle diet; but I still take a wide range of vitamins and herbs; some in mega doses.

It might be sensible for me to consider re starting with the Acai Berry once I finish the Newcastle diet - just to try and curb my appetite long term.

Any other forum user take Acai?

))Denise((

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I tried the Acai Berry capsules from Holland and Barrett, they gave me pain in my stomach and didn't do anything else...

I googled side effects from them and this was a common one.

Defren

Re: Acai Berry and Benfotamaine capsules

Ardbeg said:
Another update.

I'm still persevering with both supplements, but I've had one or two chocolate "relapses" in recent weeks. :oops:

On a more positive note, I'm experiencing a marked improvement with the neuropathy. I very rarely get the sharp stabbing pains in my feet and similarly the fizzing/tingling sensations in my left hand have all but gone.

I will be continuing to take both of these supplements from now on and have in fact ordered another 3 month supply of each from the internet recently. :D

I have the neuropathy 'tingles' in both little and ring fingers. I have taken the plunge and ordered some of these supplements. While I do want to be careful that my whole diet, or the vast majority is not taken up with supplements, I am very open to trying anything forum member have found useful. I take two 900mg capsules of bitter melon a day, and so with the new ones ordered today, I am really hoping to see some positive results. I will report back.