Accu Check Combo remote help please

candi-girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Every time I turn the remote on to test it reminds me of an infusion site change and says pump is 5 mins time wise out of sync because everytime i turn it off and back on again to use it it's changed to 14 dec 11. How can I stop this? have changed the date but it's every time now!

iHs

Hiya

I've also found that the time is out by about 2-3 mins every day as well. I too keep re-setting the time. The date seems to be ok though but if I take out the batteries and then re-insert them because of BSD, when it switches on again I have to re-set the date and time.

I would complain to Accu chek and get them to send you out a replacement Combo remote which they will do foc because the pump is under the warranty. I shall be on remote no 3 soon so am not pleased.

The reminder to do an infusion set change can be switched off or altered depending on how long you want to keep your infusion set for.

Go to
Main menu
Settings
Reminders
Date Reminders
Infusion Set Change

candi-girl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
THANKS for being one of the 190 people to reply to me. I get a feeling I am not popular around here :lol:

Anyway, it was my fault. The pump's date was wrong so the control was doing what the pump said. Whoops :oops:

iHs

Ahhhh

You are welcome silly. I love reading yr msgs. You always make me laugh.

You can send me a pm to let me know how you are doing.