Accu-chek strips and lancets

engie1967

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Any recommendations on where to buy supplies for my Accu-Chek Performa Nano? Boots is VERY expensive and there are so many deals in eBay it's difficult to know who's reliable and offers fair prices.

Ann1982

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Boots sometimes has them at 40% off so you should watch out for those. Some people purchase some from eBay but you have to be careful. Check they are well within date and unopened and in original cartons.

Reactions: engie1967

paula121s

Any recommendations on where to buy supplies for my Accu-Chek Performa Nano? Boots is VERY expensive and there are so many deals in eBay it's difficult to know who's reliable and offers fair prices.

I got my last lot from e bay and it was fine. I just google prices when looking for the best option. Amazon sells them at a cheaper price than Boots. But watch out for delivery charges.

Daphne917

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I always get mine from eBay and can often get them for about £12.00 (inc postage) per 50. You need to time it right though because they are very popular and it sometimes takes me 3-4 attempts to 'win' some. Also sound are quite expensive particularly if they are selling single boxes of 10 or 50 so you need to check prices carefully. I bought a box of lancets for my fastclix about 2 years ago for about £9.00 and they are still going.