Accu-chek test kits query?

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
Maybe time to see your DSN and point out discrepancies, I've been using the normal Accu Check for years and don't think any new blingy easy looking meters will convince me to change. Just ask your DSN for a new Accu Check as I think it is a reliable meter. :)

Reactions: 2 people

ianrcox

After many months of perfect use , I recently experienced a large number of error codes ( E3/ E4) with the Mobile and called Accuchek to replace the meter.
They have recently( December / January) changed sensitivity of the strips . Accucheck sent me a a free 50 strip pack as a replacement to try
It is important to have the " bleep" function switched on and to apply the blood unitl the bleep occurs.
I have found that this reduces the errors but I still get an unacceptable number of E4 / E3 errors 9 blood sample too low)
In terms of accuracy the meter ( at least the strips) now seems to be too sensitive to high levels ( above 12).
Accucheck need to reassess the changes they made to the strips!! I have tested the mobile against other meters and find it is not otherwise inaccurate given the limits of personal meters. I test 4 x daily as part of a weight loss regime and am Type 2 with Metformin ,Liraglutide and Novomix Insulin as therapy.

Reactions: 2 people