Type 1.5 Accuchek Aviva Expert discontinued

kaylz91

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Does the insulin calculator work with any type of insulin?
No, the insulin calculator can assist you with calculating rapid-acting (meal-time or short-acting) insulin doses only. The insulin calculator must be set up by a healthcare professional.

How does the FreeStyle Libre system calculate an insulin dose?
The insulin calculator utilises settings entered into the insulin calculator during one of two setup modes (Easy or Advanced); this feature requires an understanding of the use of insulin and must be set up by a healthcare professional. Using the settings they enter, the glucose reading from the built-in blood glucose meter and carbohydrate information (in grams or servings) the user provides, the insulin calculator software in the reader calculates a suggested insulin dose.

Can the FreeStyle Libre system calculate a mealtime insulin dose?
Yes, the system can calculate a suggested mealtime insulin dose when using the built-in blood glucose meter since it has a built-in insulin dose calculator function.

Please note that this feature only works when using the blood glucose test strip port and needs to be activated by a healthcare professional.

There you go @borderter that's all the information from the Freestyle Libre reader/meter so as you see your information that there isn't one with a bolus calculator is in fact wrong

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
The Freestyle Libre meter/reader does have a bolus calculator function! and is readily available! Tried to upload picks of book but too large so read further down this article - https://freestylediabetes.co.uk/freestyle-libre/faqs it DOES have a bolus calculator i have one right in front of me!
Wow wonderful news just cannot think why abbott didnt tell me that ,can you tell me what strips it uses please