Afrezza inhaled fast acting insulin

gemma_T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I know exactly how you feel! Sometimes I’m the perfect diabetic and blood sugars are terrible whereas other times without even trying they are perfect... what annoys me most is when people who know nothing whatsoever about diabetes then say you have to have done something and all you have done is to wake up in the morning
We can only do our best ... but I have to say low carb for me is the way to go, even though I don’t go too low under the 20/30g, I’ve halved them to less than 50 ( I never ate as many as recommended anyway) and have had to pretend to the doctors and nurses that I’m doing exactly what they say as they won’t hear of low carb diets being good for diabetics whether one or two.. so we shall see how it goes when I go for my check up 1st October. All I know is since starting my levels are very stable except for today which meant I changed my pump set after less than 12 hours and things are looking good again, thank goodness ...
as to what you wrote about being high after bbq perhaps the baguette made this happen? Or that and the coleslaw... lots of brands fill it with sugar.. or maybe the heat ... My bgs always go up in the heat.
Keep trying no matter what!!!
Best wishes