Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Afternoon everyone
Hope you are enjoying the hot weather. Pity we can't go out because of the corona virus.
I must admit, I am now so so bored not being able to go out and about.
Hope you all are keeping well x

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello @ally1 .

Only just noticed this thread. You have been waiting ages for a reply.
How are you? Do you have a garden? I know every blade of grass in mine, as I have been told not to go out at all, and have spent the time wandering round the lawn, and tidying the place up. Have noticed lots of different species of baby birds, hedgehogs, a fox have been visiting. I am too slow with the camera, though. I am fed up of the slugs and snails eating my plants, so hope the hedgehogs get their friends round to eat them.

It can get boring, but at least it is best to be safe. Do you have any hobbies?

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Hello @ally1 .
I don't have hobbies as such because my concentration levels are bad, so I tend to do a few things where it's easy to do.
I have a small front garden, my back garden is all paved over.
I am one of the group that's been told to stay in for 12 weeks because of the auto immune illness.
Am so so bored x
How are you? Do you have a garden? I know every blade of grass in mine, as I have been told not to go out at all, and have spent the time wandering round the lawn, and tidying the place up. Have noticed lots of different species of baby birds, hedgehogs, a fox have been visiting. I am too slow with the camera, though. I am fed up of the slugs and snails eating my plants, so hope the hedgehogs get their friends round to eat them.

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Hello @ally1 .

Hi pip.
I could have sworn I posted a reply.
Am doing ok but am so bored having to stay.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello, @SaskiaKC
and @ally1 . Sorry, I haven’t logged in much. Been busy trying to shop for groceries, and presents for family birthdays and anniversaries. All online. It takes ages.

Been trying to read, but can’t seem to settle to that.
I have a cleaner than usual house, but of course, there is going to be nobody calling in to see it.. My oven is particularly spotless, as I haven’t been cooking meals for guests, so it is hardly used.
I do feel safe at home, though, and as I am old don’t have to worry about employment. So will try to find something to do each day, even if that is just wandering around the garden, watching the birds.

Reactions: ally1 and SaskiaKC

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I feel safer now that I've moved to the country than where I lived before. Not because of covid, because of craziness. Not that I was afraid there either. I've always felt safe as long as I'm free to up and leave. :)