Agamatrix wavesense jazz

midiman

I have used the Jazz for several years as it was the choice of my surgery and I think of the whole Commissioning Group. I was given a free meter and free strips on prescription. I imagine that the issue is something to do with bulk purchase and price. I have to say that I have had no problems, but as a Type 2 who was on Gliclazide and later insulin, a relatively small dose, it was never so critical for me. I have been LCHF for about a year, still taking very small injections of insulin and so far have had no problems. I would never have thought of doing any comparison as I was getting this free and accepted it as OK.
I have considered myself lucky to get free monitoring kit, as many do not.

Hi I am kind of in the same situation as you.

I have just been given a Jazz monitor by my practice, but I can't get the thing to work properly.

It keeps giving me a E.2 error message every time I take a sample and my fingers and arms can't take anymore of it.

Thanks

Struma

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Other
@midiman I have used the AgaMatrix WaveSense JAZZ, the basic machine, for a year or two.

I use their online instruction information which is easy to use - https://agamatrix.co.uk/support/

ERROR 2 -
Error 2:
The meter has detected an irregularity with the sample.
[1] The test strip may be partially filled; you should check the window of the test strip to confirm that it is full.
[2] The sample may not be blood or control solution.

I am very willing to offer whatever help I can, but I don't have great, in-depth knowledge!!