Aggressive behaviour and moods

A

Anonymous

One of the things I have found is that if my blood sugar goes too high that I can become irritable and aggressive. Is this a well known phenomenon?

Dave

Alliballi

ursus262 said:
One of the things I have found is that if my blood sugar goes too high that I can become irritable and aggressive. Is this a well known phenomenon?

Dave

I'm the opposite Dave in that I become that way when my blood sugars are low! I for one become just as you say along with becoming very argumentative stating "I'm okay, and nothing is wrong with me". Of course I'm wrong every time! :oops:

I think its part of the condition...or thats what I tell my family :wink:

stumpy11

Dislikes
BEING RESTRICTED TO WHAT I CAN DRIVE!!
I think diabetes in general make us diabetics more aggressive and moody, certainly dose not help going high, I got into a spot of bother a few months ago, when I had a diabetic burnout, I became quite threatening although BG was not to high, it really started to climb when I was held in custody, got a police caution, just for looking threatening. I now just try to avoid confrontations when I having a bad day, and the people around me now realize what to do when I have these days, pity they and I had to find out the hard way.
I just try and get my BG down, and go somewhere quiet and do I what to do, and change my mood.