Alarming alarms !

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Have started using phone for sensor alarm purpose ready for software update when it comes but at night an alarm sounds at 11-12 pm really shocking me awake but no obvious reason for it ,not hypo not lying on sensor so anyone know how to stop this as have just switched off phone and as I am hypo unaware thats not safe to do

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Have started using phone for sensor alarm purpose ready for software update when it comes but at night an alarm sounds at 11-12 pm really shocking me awake but no obvious reason for it ,not hypo not lying on sensor so anyone know how to stop this as have just switched off phone and as I am hypo unaware thats not safe to do
Contacted abbott who said change sensor so x fingers that works

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sounds a weird glitch. I would be extremely irritated.
You mention the soft wear update. What else are you waiting for?

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Sounds a weird glitch. I would be extremely irritated.
You mention the soft wear update. What else are you waiting for?
Nothing that comes to mind

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Third night of alarm going off ,abbott said change sensor so i did yesterday but its still happening said 3.8 at 2 am finger prick showed 7.3 so no hypo .Only thing to change is am using phone instead of reader and have never had erroneous alarms from reader ,sensors still in usual position and I still move heaps all night long so nothing different so even though phone is okay for this app it must be connected to glitch somehow so any ideas before I have to buy an uneeded new phone please