Alpro Only ........ Help

Kezziej

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Thanks Exd, I don't eat gluten anyway and haven't done for 10 years as they have classes me as an undianoisged coeliac by my symptoms ( I could go through with the camera down the throat) I'm really ill if I eat it too. But I will definitely look at the link you've posted thank you :)

Natalie_wilt

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I was wondering the same thing this morning so I asked Ditch The Carbs (via instagram) if it was ok on a LCHF diet and this was the reply: "many people avoid all soy products as there is research to show it may be an endocrine (hormone) disruptor. I choose natural unsweetened yoghurt and add coconut milk" Hmm confusing!!

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I was wondering the same thing this morning so I asked Ditch The Carbs (via instagram) if it was ok on a LCHF diet and this was the reply: "many people avoid all soy products as there is research to show it may be an endocrine (hormone) disruptor. I choose natural unsweetened yoghurt and add coconut milk" Hmm confusing!!

I have read that there are issues with coconut milk. LOL.

Interesting data regarding the Japanese, who consume far more soya than Europeans:
https://www.atkins.com/how-it-works/library/articles/the-good-news-about-soy