Annual review

Lizzy Loo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So pleased with my results. Had problems in march came on forum for advice. Blood count dropping to low after exercising. Been taken off glicazide. Nurse said today if drop to low have a few jelly babies. Back in three months for retest

Lizzy Loo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So pleased with my results. Had problems in march came on forum for advice. Blood count dropping to low after exercising. Been taken off glicazide. Nurse said today if drop to low have a few jelly babies. Back in three months for retest

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Does that mean you are now just on metformin? In which case you shouldn't really be going "too low" so won't need any sugar (jelly babies).
If that's the case well done!

Lizzy Loo

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you I was so happy with my results. But was going to low with exercise. Was down to 3.6 or less. Yes still on metformin

Erin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, corrupt politicians, poverty, happy pharmaceutical ads;
Wishing everyone struggling with the mystery disease, a very happy and healthy New Year. 2017 really sucked.

Reactions: Granny_grump_

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Wishing everyone struggling with the mystery disease, a very happy and healthy New Year. 2017 really sucked.
Erin wishing everyone a speedy recovery from all these winter bugs been their upto Christmas so know what your all going through! K