Anyone else get muscle twitching?

Caprock94

Hi, I've just seen your post. I've twitched for 4 years. About a year before that I noticed strange sensations in the soles of both feet. The Dr tested me for type 2, told me it was negative and sent me on my way. 5 years later I twitch, I get bad headaches behind my left eye following sugar, and then awful (like end of the world) anxiety. Anxiety is typically first thing in the morning and lifts through the day. I often also wake with numb fingers (though I've stopped worrying about this.) The reason for the post is in 5 years I've had two 1ac tests which show me nowhere close to prediabetes, let alone type 2. I'm intrigued by you having such similar symptoms before you were diagnosed. Have you noticed any correlation with twitching and low blood sugar? (I think I may but my I'm prone to temporarily bend facts to fit the theory!)

I haven't noticed any real correlation between the twitching and blood sugar levels. Been twitching for 5 1/2 years now. Like you, the anxiety really got to me. I think it makes everything worse! I went from prediabetes to Type 2, and now blood sugar in normal range. Didn't really seem to matter to the twitches!

Still hoping to hear from someone who has a great remedy.