Anyone using Bubble/Bubblian? Need some tips on something

Lord Kram

So been using the standard size Bubble for my Libre 1 for well over a year now and it helps no end but now coming to the end of the adhesive stickers they give you which stick to your skin and the sensor, trouble is the EU bubble shop has been sold out for ages, tried contacting them but no reply. Does anyone know where I can get more or something similar I can use that won't irritate the skin?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So been using the standard size Bubble for my Libre 1 for well over a year now and it helps no end but now coming to the end of the adhesive stickers they give you which stick to your skin and the sensor, trouble is the EU bubble shop has been sold out for ages, tried contacting them but no reply. Does anyone know where I can get more or something similar I can use that won't irritate the skin?

Hi,

Are you open to wearing a band to keeping it in place?

I found these jobs for the Bubble mini work. I've never used the adhesive for either the Miao or the Bubble mini.
Call it "damage limitation" incase it gets caught?
But these rather comfotable than they look bands can be purchased as a "one off" for either the MM2 or the Bubbles.
This one is made out of some sort of latex?

To be fair I use the Libre 2 with works with my device without any BT bridge. However the Bubble is the only device that helps my stand alone watch chop sense into the algorithm?

Sorry about the fuzzy pic. I was juggling an iPad using then front camera..

image.jpeg