App for recording carbs

hboyt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi there
I had my appointment since 2021 with my consultant yesterday...and a video one! Can't say I was hugely impressed but anyways! Trying to judge on GP blood results from November and make recommendations
But anyways been having quite high spikes after meals and she wants me to record what I'm eating and wondering if there is a app to do that that possibility syncs with Glooko?
I have the tandem tslim pump and dexcom 6

dougscrewe

Hi there
I had my appointment since 2021 with my consultant yesterday...and a video one! Can't say I was hugely impressed but anyways! Trying to judge on GP blood results from November and make recommendations
But anyways been having quite high spikes after meals and she wants me to record what I'm eating and wondering if there is a app to do that that possibility syncs with Glooko?
I have the tandem tslim pump and dexcom 6

Hello.

Nutracheck is a good one. You can download under Calorie Counter on the App Store. You can use the barcodes or just type in a food and where you bought it from. However, I have a Libre2 sensor and app and it doesn’t connect. Seems to be a problem with the diabetic apps. Good luck

SimonP78

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@dougscrewe does Nutracheck sync with other apps? I had a look on the website but couldn't see anything relevant (I may well have missed it, sorry)?

I'm also curious about apps in general, and what's available that does sync/export data easily.