Are blood test results always right?

6cats

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
12 months on from my Type 2 diagnosis I bveliueve I have it reasonb!ky sorted. I am a averaging 6.5 - 6.8 over 90 days, my !last HaB1c was 48 and is due to beredone in a couple of weeks. However, the under active thyroid has become a nightmare. I have had this for 32 years so am pretty knowledgeable. I lost 3.5 stone over a year was put on Metformin 1500 and 40mgs Gliclszide. Over the past 12 months my GP has upped and then decreased my thyroxine levels! I am presently on 125mgs. The lowest I have ever been in my 32 years. I have now. Been on this dose for 4 weeks. I have foir the firsyt time in a year put weight on. 6 pounds in 4 weeks! I am constipated (and on Metformin!) I have lost my eyebrows, I ache everywhere, can't sleep, cant remember anything, light headed at times, moody and generally rough. The titak redfuction ovsr 4 weeks us 25mgs a day so, a reduction oif some 600mgs. My GP reckons this reduction is negligible and the symptons I have simply cannot be! I am certain that despite what the blood test says I am not taking enough. Then I read an article about Metformin/thyroxine mix and the common complication it can cause. I ghave very little faith in my GP. Does anybody have some advice or had a similar experience? Can't changfe GP!!!!!