are you panic buying toilet roll ?

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Well all this proves to me is that we could never go through another war, society would implode,
I heard yesterday that Curry’s had run out of chest freezers well all I hope for all those people who are stockpiling their freezers, is we dinny have a power cut ( or maybe I do )

Barb McD

It’s true @Ushthetaff, I’m in the trade, I’ve had 2 people buy full sized f/freezers @ twice the cost despite my manager asking were they sure. Local is the way to go, repairs are up & the engineer is poorly. We’ll do our best. So will most.

I want to believe that.

Barb McD

And there’s always, always room for compassion. If we’re posting on here, vulnerable, afraid, unprepared and fellow posters throw shade - slow hand clap here for the lack of empathy.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Not panic buying no but I have a few to get me through a week. Going to send the stepson to his mother's as college closed down from tomorrow so one less to use the loo roll.

I went 'shopping' last night for a top up shop. It was bedlam. This was 9pm at night bearing in mind the 24 hr Tesco was shutting at 10pm. Looked like looters had been in the store. Not an experience I am likely to repeat for a short while, not doing my mental health any good as all I can think of now is where my next lot of medication is going to come from. Guess I better start checking the boxes for addresses so I can work out whether its possible said medication will be here. No medication unfortunately means one manic wolfie (think of the weight lost when you cant sit still).Seriously though my last episode led to a stay in hospital of 2 months (wont have to think of loo roll then) :nailbiting:

Reactions: Barb McD

Barb McD

Wolfie I hear everything you are saying here, please look out for yourself while most are worried for their lives (totally justifiably) lets hold onto our minds too.

Sending nothing but good vibes your way.

TC
cheers
B

SugarBuzz

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
**** doctors. Airport travel.
I found this on my travels . .

Attachments