Attitudes.

• Thread starter catherinecherub
  • Start Date

sixfoot

I was quite happy with the thought, the minute you go for analysis all the rubbish gets spread about and you spend the rest of your time clearing up.... Not practical unless you are into mind games.

Dave P

samcogle

sugarless sue said:
samcogle said:
viv1969 said:
You're right Sue, and all I know is that I'm spending more and more time here, and learning more all the time.
Me too. Can we start an addicts self-help group please? :)

We could,,if we have it on here you can kill two birds with one stone.Feed your addiction to D.co.uk and get help and support about it! :D
I think you should sort it out for us in need of help haha!! My students results are out today and I have come on here first before checking they have passed .... now that is definitely an addiction :)

samcogle

It always amazes me that anorexics are seen as ill and are never told to get a grip and eat something. Yet morbidly obese people are told to get a grip and lose some weight and that they are in control of what goes in their mouths and should take action. To me anyone who is overweight has some form of problem just as anorexics do yet health care professionals totally lack understanding in my experience, but then you would get into the whole area of being stigmatised as being mentally ill which opens a whole new can of worms :?
I watch that supersize versus superskinny where they take the overweight person to see a woman who is obese and damaging her health and I can't believe that she is doing that for no reason. They always make a point of saying she is diabetic and now she has had surgery :( Is that really the best they can offer...the psychological problem of why she eats also needs to be dealt with but no, staple her stomach and send her on her way...sorry rant over :)