1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Back after a few years

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by xyzzy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. zand

zand Type 2 · Expert

Thanks for letting us know Indy. This is so very sad, a great guy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Brunneria

Brunneria Other · Guru
    Retired Moderator

Very sad. I learned a lot from him, and always valued his impact. My heart goes out to his family and dogs. He will be sorely missed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ladybird64

ladybird64 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Steve, so glad you're getting it sorted - totally share your view about the insulin. Thanks for the offer of a chat, may take you up on it at some point! By the way - still in love with Norfolk!

@Indy51, I don't visit the DUK forum so I'm shocked and saddened to hear about Fergus..he will be greatly missed. Thanks for letting us know x

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. xyzzy

xyzzy Other · Well-Known Member

Oh that's such very sad news. Fergus was a star who inspired everyone. You couldn't have had a nicer guy, he gave me loads of support and advice that meant a lot to me. I'm really sorry for your loss Janice.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. lovinglife

lovinglife Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Glad your getting sorted @xyzzy - so very sorry to hear about Fergus - he was a well respected and knowledgeable member of the forum - always helpful my thoughts are with all those who loved him

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook