1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Back on line

Discussion in 'Greetings and Introductions' started by Banacheque, May 2, 2019.

1. Banacheque

Banacheque · Member

I had a mix with my account all is up and running now

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Kittycat_7_

Kittycat_7_ Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Welcome to the forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Prem51

Prem51 Type 2 · Expert

Welcome to the forum @Banacheque. It's good you have access now. Have you been diagnosed as diabetic - if so are you Type 1 or Type 2?

4. Guzzler

Guzzler Type 2 · Master

Glad you got the problem sorted. Now you can browse the forum and if you have questions just ask away.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Banacheque

Banacheque · Member

I am type one diabetic on a insulin pump which I have been on for 20+ plus years, however with me there is a downside I suffer from autoimmunity which at times attacks my insulin, therefore I have to change over to another type, eventually I go back to the original for a few months then have to change again it is like a circle of events

The pump I use is a accu-Chek insight which is handy as everything is controlled with the handset which you keep in your pocket. Starting next week I am going on loosening weight with slimming world and try and get to healthy eating living on my own and not experienced at cooking has its disadvantages.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Banacheque

Banacheque · Member

Will do thank you

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook