Back to basics

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks. Feeling pretty high strung at mo and these worries over the blood pressure etc arent helping. I know everyone is finding things tough after a year of Covid so being diagnosed T2 was made worse.
Just seem to have let things get on top of me a bit. Tiredness and stress made worse by eating poorly and less excersise.added to longer work hours . The good news is thyroid liver and kidneys all tip top plus feet and eyes good.
And you're here and we can help..?

1970clea

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I refuse statins - had some horrendous side effects when they were pushed on me when I was first diagnosed but I do take Ramipril which has been no bother to me at all and my BP is a lot better.

Craigmartin

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I refuse statins - had some horrendous side effects when they were pushed on me when I was first diagnosed but I do take Ramipril which has been no bother to me at all and my BP is a lot better.

Thanks. Got my Dads old BP monitor today and going to check 3 times a day for a week but seem to be consistently in the 140s/90s. The DN said it was probably just a case of age catching up on me?Says over 120 is not good and over 140 defined as very high? Sort of expecting to be prescribed the BP meds upon the appointment in 2 week time

Reactions: 1970clea