Back up

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
With the latest upgrade on the Libre link app , it has brought home to me about having a “ back up” , I’ve always had a Libra reader as well as my phone , so had my upgrade not worked it wouldnt have been much of , a problem ,more of an inconvenience ,
im not sure how many of us rely totally on the phone as our only form of bs reader , but this recent upgrade shows how vulnerabLe we can be,
Libre supply readers as far as I’m aware so maybe a good time to take advantage ,

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

I’m sorry you’ve been one of the many Apple owners affected by this issue.
I’m not an iPhone user.

Oddly, I found the Shuggah app on my iPad & got it working with my bubble mini bridge, which I hardly use.?

Are they supplying readers for the L2? I was under the impression Abbott were relying on the mobile apps..
But I could be wrong.
I’ve been seeing some mad prices for the scanner online.

It might be easier to use a BT bridge as a backup with Shuggah? If this is going to be an ongoing Abbott issue attempting “CGM” territory on the L2..

Ushthetaff

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Mountain out of mole hill makers ,queues , crowds , shopping on a Saturday hmm just shopping I guess no matter what day it is
Think I’m one of the lucky ones I managed to download app with no probs , I know a while back I asked for a reader and Abbott sent me one no probs