Bad Experience With The Shop

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ordered my supplies last Tuesday 26th June. Waited...and waited. Finally phoned today. Apparently the packaging was damaged so had to get more. No call to say delay, no apology. Will be deliver “in a few days”. I can get better service from my local pharmacy.

Reactions: Freema

Ross.Walker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
sprouts, evil things
yes, get to know your pharmacy, they are a great source of information too

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still heard nothing and no delivery. Is this usual? They have my money so I guess they may not care. Pretty shabby imho.

Reactions: Freema

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Still heard nothing and no delivery. Is this usual? They have my money so I guess they may not care. Pretty shabby imho.

Could you please carify which shop you are referring to? If you are referring to anything to do with this site, please PM me with your name and what you ordered and I will enquire up on your behalf.

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still heard nothing from the shop. Is this always such a poor service? Seriously unimpressed and I will never use them again. I will now have to go to a local pharmacy tomorrow and order more test strips. Pharmacies can get the goodies in less than 24 hours. Please could you find out what is going on?
Many thanks ros

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Still heard nothing from the shop. Is this always such a poor service? Seriously unimpressed and I will never use them again. I will now have to go to a local pharmacy tomorrow and order more test strips. Pharmacies can get the goodies in less than 24 hours. Please could you find out what is going on?
Many thanks ros
@rosco 2 send your concerns to @DCUKMod via a private message and she will look into it if it's from this website shop.
I don't think posters can help.
I hope it's just bad luck and you get sorted out properly. Whichever shop your referring to.
Good luck from now on.

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My apologies, I thought I had sent my latest comment via DM. Yes, shop accessed through this site.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
My apologies, I thought I had sent my latest comment via DM. Yes, shop accessed through this site.
I hope your private message does the trick. It was kind of @DCUKMod to help. I'm sure youre experience was a one off. I know I received my diabetes rubber wrist band etc and love them. A&E appreciate the gesture to keep things right if I need admission.

rosco 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
actually the mod never got back to me after the first DM. The shop never contacted me and the parcel was finally delivered 15 days after order. I will never use the shop again. Very stressful waiting so late no for something you need. Other online suppliers can d3liver almost anything within 3 days. I expected better from a healthcare shop.