1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Bad news Update

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by daisyduck, Apr 5, 2018.

1. DJC3

DJC3 Type 2 · Expert

Got everything crossed for you @daisyduck.

Takes me back to my op ( a massive pelvic sarcoma) this time last year. I know all cancers are different, so my experience isn’t the same, but I do understand it’s Such a scary time. There were times when I wondered if it was all worth it, but now I wake up happy and grateful every day. You’ve got a great attitude, which I’m convinced makes a massive difference. The surgeons are so skilled and they wouldn’t put you through it if they didn’t think the outcome was good.
    You are in my heart and mind daisyduckand I am sending every positive vibe I can muster.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lindijanice

lindijanice Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers will be with you @daisyduck as you prepare for the 21st.....draw on your strength and the love of your family and friends while you are waiting. That seems to be the worse part, doesn't it, the waiting? But it also gives you time to prepare mentally and emotionally and to remind yourself that you will get through this hurdle as well. Wishing you all the best/Blessings/L

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook