Bad smell

Dislikes
Negativity
Might be way off the mark here but had the following myself and took ages to work out it was this.

I had tonsil stones which make your breath smell rancid and leave you tasting a very similar taste to when you have ketones, kind of pear drop like.

They are about the size of an apple seed and are white or cream in colour and sit within your tonsils. easy to remove with a cotton bud.

Not caused by bad hygiene.

Probably wrong but worth a look!

bermot

tinytim said:
I know this is a year and a half plus but I have the answer now.

It was basically issues with her bowel. It lead to her being hopitalised shortly after this original post where she was in hospital for about 10 weeks.

Her bowel (neuropathy) wasnt processing the food properly so because of this - she wasn't erm depositing well enough in the toilet so the smell was coming from the rotting in her bowl of the food hence the smell coming from her pores.

I would advise anyone to get this checked up on because I'm annoyed at our doctors (again!) as when we mentioned this they didnt say "Oh yes..maybe its this..."

She is at about 85% now but can't have fruit, veg or fibre as her bowel still has issues with it and she probably only goes the bathroom 2 or 3 times a week

hello sir,
i would like to know if there's an improvement about that bad smell......coz i'm sufferring from this situation too.
it was so embarrassing and frustrating that i wanted to die..