Finally got peace to sit and read this today (ironically whilst in work!). It's a great piece and really explains every part of the process. Thanks so much for posting it.Here's how to basal test. http://diatribe.org/issues/13/learning-curve
Finally got peace to sit and read this today (ironically whilst in work!). It's a great piece and really explains every part of the process. Thanks so much for posting it.
I did it last night again without any food. Interesting to see the difference in the two evenings. First evening I ate salad leaves, cheese and mayo and my levels stayed fairly even, climbing very slightly if anything. Second evening, no food, levels gradually came down over the course of the evening. Just shows even carb free food does make a difference.My DSN says carb free food is ok, but personally I choose to avoid food all together.
Blogging at drivendiabetic.wordpress.com
It's the instant I know I can't have anything that I start to get hungry. I was counting down the minutes to 10pm last night, lol.I did it this morning and was so hungry I almost at my own fist!
Blogging at drivendiabetic.wordpress.com
It's the instant I know I can't have anything that I start to get hungry. I was counting down the minutes to 10pm last night, lol.
I find I need to drop even carb free food, as even that causes a BG rise.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?