Bayer Contour meter test strips?

chrisgod

Is anyone able to tell me please are the test strips "Contour" able to be used with the USB meter as well as the Contour meter please??

I do have some of the strips left and have just obtained a meter from the USA (As good as free!) And use a Breeze 2 meter at present but think the USB would suit me better as I am unable to get the breeze software to operate at all with my PC! And believe me I have tried EVERYTHING and am no slouch at these things either!

But are the Contour test strips able to work with the USB meter please? I can obtain the test strips anyway in France I believe and so will be able to use the machine. Otherwise it means buying them from such as ebay!

Regards

Chris

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ring Bayer France 0800 34 22 38 or ask at the pharmacie.
They have 4 meters on their website but they all use different stips (or they have different labels)
The Breeze model actually uses disques not strips.

chrisgod

@ Phoenix, I know I do have a Contour Breeze courtesy of the French arm of Bayer! Via this site. BUT the French have not started use of this particular machine in France as yet? It is still only available in certain countries and while it is at present £25 in the UK and the testing is in the wrong
setting it's not much use to me. Whereas the Americans can get there machines FOC with a voucher redemption.

@ Dan, thanks friend! JUST the answer I needed! Off for the Monthlies today so will ask my favourite Pharmacist (M. Duval) if he can get me some!

Blooming marvellous you lot!

Chris