BAYER CONTOUR METER

Fujifilm

I have blagged two Bayer Contour meters and as I have no use for them they need to go to a good home. I would prefer they went to someone who has no meter or has an old one.

Please PM me your address etc.

All I ask is that you donate the cost of the postage to your favourite charity. :D

The meter comes complete with 25 strips.

LizLola

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I have had to use this meter since I am on a Minimed pump - it was the worst, most inaccurate meter i have ever had, giving results like 17, which I was sure I was not, I'd do another test immediately in either the same finger or another and it would be 10. (Having washed my hands before the first test.) i complained several times to them and they always said it can be different in different fingers, or if i used the same finger they'd say it was because it was a few seconds later, if i said it was the same puncture they'd say it was because of clotting agent changing the results. It was quite clear from these ludicrous suggestions that they knew well that the meters were very inaccurate.

i know it wasn't my testing technique, i've had a machine since 1981. And never had such problems before.

Recently the meter went completely wrong and I was informed that they had a new 'more accurate' meter and sent me one. Lo and behold, it IS accurate, much, much better.

So if you have a Bayour Contour testing machine, get it exchanged for a Bayer Contour 'Next'.