BBC making me Angry (Not Hangry as I've eaten)

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Am an old ketonian (2-3 weeks following a year of a low carb) and do not need carb snacks to keep me going. Heaven knows what our ancestors did when stalking animals on a 3 day hunt without access to a Starbucks...
On the other hand if your brain isn't on dual fuel (ketones and glucose) then it will be prone to 'hangriness' and a muffin might be the only way to go!

Reactions: dbr10

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
An economical supported opinion. I feel.
Without these companies kicking out all these carbs to us, they will die.
We it's either them ... or us!

Reactions: dbr10

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This is usually why we get Hangry...

upload_2018-1-20_8-28-39-png.24982

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So one ignorant woman's experience of two weeks on a low carb diet who then throws a bit of a tantrum because she didn't finish her carby breakfast sandwich makes a her an instant expert on nutrition now? How absolutely amazing!!! And she must a brilliant comedian, because this certainly made me split my low carb sides laughing....

Robbity

Reactions: Guzzler and dbr10

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Am an old ketonian (2-3 weeks following a year of a low carb) and do not need carb snacks to keep me going. Heaven knows what our ancestors did when stalking animals on a 3 day hunt without access to a Starbucks...
On the other hand if your brain isn't on dual fuel (ketones and glucose) then it will be prone to 'hangriness' and a muffin might be the only way to go!
I find that a small portion of gluconeogenesis is better than a muffin but then....

Reactions: ickihun