Best App for diabetes data logging

Julian_Hands

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hi,
I've been a type 1 diabetic for 42 yrs and have now embraced the new methods of control greatly taught at our local hospital (Prince Phillip, Llanelli), after recently moving to this area.
I attended a carb counting course last Wednesday where a representative from Roche was present and the hospital recommended we change to the Accucheck Expert BG Meter.
This new meter is great as I'm on Novorapid injection control and with some tweaking I appear to have the carb ratios and insulin sensitivity spot on.

However!

My previous Agamatrix Bluetooth Wireless Jazz meter came with a fantastic app which I will agree was poor for hospital reports yet first class for day to day trend analysis.
The Accucheck Expert meter is not a Bluetooth meter yet I would like an App for my IPhone that can capture and report data.
I'm currently started to use MySugr but really loathed in forking out £21 per annum for a few extra tweaks to get the reports.
Can anyone recommend a good App that is financially justifiable and records exercise plus gives good trend analysis reports.
Many thanks for any help.
Julian

andcol

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
you can have a look at the one I created - there is a forum link in my signature. Requires a PC as it is written in java

75Bedford

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi,
I've been a type 1 diabetic for 42 yrs and have now embraced the new methods of control greatly taught at our local hospital (Prince Phillip, Llanelli), after recently moving to this area.
I attended a carb counting course last Wednesday where a representative from Roche was present and the hospital recommended we change to the Accucheck Expert BG Meter.
This new meter is great as I'm on Novorapid injection control and with some tweaking I appear to have the carb ratios and insulin sensitivity spot on.

However!

My previous Agamatrix Bluetooth Wireless Jazz meter came with a fantastic app which I will agree was poor for hospital reports yet first class for day to day trend analysis.
The Accucheck Expert meter is not a Bluetooth meter yet I would like an App for my IPhone that can capture and report data.
I'm currently started to use MySugr but really loathed in forking out £21 per annum for a few extra tweaks to get the reports.
Can anyone recommend a good App that is financially justifiable and records exercise plus gives good trend analysis reports.
Many thanks for any help.
Julian
Have a look at the Dario app, that may be suitable.