Beware The Type 2 Testing program repeat subscription

PreDiet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I was quite sure I had not actioned an ongoing subscription , I didn't even realise I had given my details to them to repeat subscribe , but there they were on my doorstep another 2 packs of Nexus strips . There had been nothing (ever ) in my inbox to tell me that there was a subscription repeating just the invoice in the boxes £29:91! I will have to check but for over a year now I have been billed £29:91 a QUARTER! and also get lancets , well the lancet gun was broken in the first MONTH!
I believe that I was mislead somehow , or did I just overlook some fancy sales trick?

Has anyone else had this problem (I will check my bank account as I thought it was £29:91 a year )

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes I had that problem a couple of years ago too. I never asked for a repeat subscribe either. Like you there was nothing in the inbox ever. I cancelled and was lucky that I was never debited for the unwanted strips. My lancet gun also broke.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I was quite sure I had not actioned an ongoing subscription , I didn't even realise I had given my details to them to repeat subscribe , but there they were on my doorstep another 2 packs of Nexus strips . There had been nothing (ever ) in my inbox to tell me that there was a subscription repeating just the invoice in the boxes £29:91! I will have to check but for over a year now I have been billed £29:91 a QUARTER! and also get lancets , well the lancet gun was broken in the first MONTH!
I believe that I was mislead somehow , or did I just overlook some fancy sales trick?

Has anyone else had this problem (I will check my bank account as I thought it was £29:91 a year )

Pre-diet - I am sorry your experience of the Type 2 testing \programme hasn't been to your satisfaction. Whilst I appreciate it's good to let of steam, the forum isn't, unfortunately, the place to address the issues you raise.

If you could please email [email protected] and explain the issues you have experienced, In your email, if you would please quoute your name and your billing address, for security reasons, your enquiries can be channeled to the most appropriate business area for investigation.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: PreDiet

PreDiet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes I had that problem a couple of years ago too. I never asked for a repeat subscribe either. Like you there was nothing in the inbox ever. I cancelled and was lucky that I was never debited for the unwanted strips. My lancet gun also broke.

Thanks for taking the time to reply , I have been billed I think it's £29:91 PER Quarter , it shouldn't be allowed , It's good to hear this as it could mean others have experienced the same , I would like to complain to maybe WatchDog if there are others everyone could have their say ~ it's a pity commerce has come down to ripping off Diabetics ~ good luck and thank you ~` PreDiet

PreDiet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Pre-diet - I am sorry your experience of the Type 2 testing \programme hasn't been to your satisfaction. Whilst I appreciate it's good to let of steam, the forum isn't, unfortunately, the place to address the issues you raise.

If you could please email [email protected] and explain the issues you have experienced, In your email, if you would please quoute your name and your billing address, for security reasons, your enquiries can be channeled to the most appropriate business area for investigation.

I hope that helps.
Will Email soon , have contacted the Type2 Testing Program , have to send back the strips then I'll get a refund.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Will Email soon , have contacted the Type2 Testing Program , have to send back the strips then I'll get a refund.

If it's already in hand, then there's no need to email, unless you want to.

Glad you've got things moving.