Bizarre login problem

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am sending this message from my phone, where I can log in and out with impunity. I ran ccleaner on my laptop a couple of days ago and am now logged out of the forum and it won't let me back in. No such problem with any other online logins or forums Any ideas? Can @admin help? Aaaargh...

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
I have already piste about a week ago raising this problem that the administration have past on.
At the moment, I can,t log in with my tablet or mobile my user name and password.
At the moment, I can only log in on my tablet via Facebook but either way not on my mobile

Reactions: jay hay-char

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have already piste about a week ago raising this problem that the administration have past on.
At the moment, I can,t log in with my tablet or mobile my user name and password.
At the moment, I can only log in on my tablet via Facebook but either way not on my mobile
Thanks Ally, good to know I'm not alone. Given what farcebook have done with the data of people using their site to log into other sites, I wouldn't use them even if doing so would avert World War Three . I guess we'll have to wait and see whether or if the tekkies come up with a solution.....