Blisters on fingers

iz1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
I have neuropathy since 2011. I’m having similar sensations as my foot on my hands. Since 2021 I having blisters in different shapes and sizes on my left and right only small finger and engagement finger. It has liquid inside. Doctors don’t know why! Does anyone have this?

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have neuropathy since 2011. I’m having similar sensations as my foot on my hands. Since 2021 I having blisters in different shapes and sizes on my left and right only small finger and engagement finger. It has liquid inside. Doctors don’t know why! Does anyone have this?
We can't diagnose here but if you Google you will find there is a comparatively uncommon diabetes complication called bullae, which involves a sort of blistering. I only know about this because I used to have it a few years ago and in my case it seems to have been related to raised blood glucose..

However: what you have might be caused by something completely different, and you really should talk to your doctor about it.

iz1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
We can't diagnose here but if you Google you will find there is a comparatively uncommon diabetes complication called bullae, which involves a sort of blistering. I only know about this because I used to have it a few years ago and in my case it seems to have been related to raised blood glucose..

However: what you have might be caused by something completely different, and you really should talk to your doctor about it.
I googled and sounds like what you suggested, not diagnosed. Thank you. Mine are only on my three fingers and not too big. Max chickpea size. It happens more when my hands gets very itchy and stressed.

KennyA

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I googled and sounds like what you suggested, not diagnosed. Thank you. Mine are only on my three fingers and not too big. Max chickpea size. It happens more when my hands gets very itchy and stressed.
OK, I hope you get it sorted. Mine went after my BG came down. Best of luck.