Blood levels

Kirstyuk

Hi just wondering if anyone can give me advice. My levels have been very up and down so morning 19.0 mid morning 2.4 then by dinner 28:3. The diabetic nurse hasn’t been any help. Apparently I could be pregnant. Which I’m definitely not. And to change my units. Which I have. But nothing seems to be working. So fed up . Asked about the libre and there a no go too. Been a type one diabetic for 30years. And always been under control. Now this and you get no help what so ever

dani96xx

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi just wondering if anyone can give me advice. My levels have been very up and down so morning 19.0 mid morning 2.4 then by dinner 28:3. The diabetic nurse hasn’t been any help. Apparently I could be pregnant. Which I’m definitely not. And to change my units. Which I have. But nothing seems to be working. So fed up . Asked about the libre and there a no go too. Been a type one diabetic for 30years. And always been under control. Now this and you get no help what so ever
Hello Kirsty,

Sorry to hear your nurse isn't much help!

What was your blood sugar before going to bed? Could it be your background that needs adjusting and the hypo from over correcting?

Have your been doing the same ratios and only just starting to get erratic blood sugars?
Is anything happening in your personal life which may be having affect?

A couple of months ago I suddenly started having unexplained high blood sugars. I changed my fast acting pen and it turned out I had a dodgy pen!

Hope your blood sugars stabilise for you soon

Reactions: Kirstyuk