Blood test results

j.100.s

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have just had my blood test results back and most ok. However I have readings just over the top limits for mean cell haemoglobin, adjusted calcium concentrate and urea. My eGFR is also showing as 75 and stage 2 so this has concerned me. I already suffer from anxiety surrounding my diagnosis and speaking to the GP following their attitude to me,so this isn’t helping . Can anyone help me to understand these results?
As background, I was diagnosed with HbA1c of 120 in October 2022 (GP told me it was only mild so don’t worry and no help or advice). I got this down to 40 within 5 months and has been in 30’s ever since.
Thank you for any help you can offer

• Hug
Reactions: Outlier and jjraak

mouseee

I know now that’s it’s very high but it didn’t mean anything to me at the time. I couldn’t understand when I got home and tried to work out what I’d been told.
My latest result is 39
That's am amazing turn around! Well done! That takes some doing!

Reactions: j.100.s

j.100.s

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's am amazing turn around! Well done! That takes some doing!

Thank you. I know I should be pleased but every time I deal with one thing another problem pops up. I feel like I’m on some kind of hamster wheel trying to keep up and it’s exhausting

Outlier

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hamster wheel - think of it as generating Life Force. You have achieved so much!

Reactions: j.100.s