Bowel movement BG level

Breck Lundin

asking if others have this relationship between BMs & BG levels.

If my BG is elevated then i have my daily BM, my BG levels stabilize start to decrease in response to insulin doses reacting as they should. If i don't have BM, It's near to poibtless to take any insulin. Once that daiky movement happens everything seems to sync up normally again.

Just curious if anyone else has a similar reaction, even if it's occasionally?

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @Breck,
To help clarify things a little, could you tell us what type of diabetes you have been diagnosed with.
What insulin types and doses you are prescribed?
Are you prescribed any other medication for diabetes or something else?
And what type of diet do you follow?
Best Wishes and Thank you:):):)

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Beck,

In order to receive appropriate responses to future questions it would help if you could complete your profile setting to show type of diabetes, treatment and medications. Your type of diabetes would then show under your avatar. If you use the app it is better to use the website from your browser to do this.

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
I find my BMI significantly lowers straight after a 'Donald Trump'.......but to be fair that's only happening once every 2 days due to morphine constipation and rationing the laxatives LOL

Reactions: Breck Lundin

Breck Lundin

I find my BMI significantly lowers straight after a 'Donald Trump'.......but to be fair that's only happening once every 2 days due to morphine constipation and rationing the laxatives LOL
first... RIGHT ON... next i getvya about the good ol' morphine slowed up Trumping.

Love how this is being treated lighthearted, it's a real question but this **** should be fun too.

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @Breck Lundin,
Could you please enlighten us about your diabetes treatment, type, diet etc so that this thread could progress a bit?

Breck Lundin

Hi @Breck Lundin,
Could you please enlighten us about your diabetes treatment, type, diet etc so that this thread could progress a bit?
soin as i have time... I've done that several tines as well as in the intro thread for the forums... not sure it's necessary to the idea here, well, yes i see how it can offer sine commonalities. Gimme an hour or so.

Reactions: kitedoc

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
HI @Breck Lundin, Most people look at the Profile page for some introductory info like type of diabetes and
between this thread and previous ones, sometimes medications etc may have changed.

Reactions: Breck Lundin

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
ahhhh, got it! I'll update that there thanks so very much.

Yes, it is important to complete your profile settings to include type of diabetes, medications, and treatment. This saves everyone asking you the same questions over and over again, and is very helpful to us when replying to any questions you may have.