Bracelet

nannoo

Hi folks. I am thinking about buying a bracelet that would indicate that I have diabetes. I would like something pretty though, and ideally in gold. Does anyone know where I could get something like this?

gillyh

Dislikes
arrogant drivers/people, ill mannered people, cruelty to people and animals, condescention
I find them really good. You can buy them from Boots but are more expensive then online. There's quite a choice of designs to choose from too. I chose the staff + snake design. :p

andy21

HI,
I've worn a gold bracelet for years,supplied by Medicalert.Once the bracelet is purchased,a nominal yearly fee is payable-about £20-25(I think),for the upkeep of the database.

sophsmam

we got ours from icegems it says it takes so many days but nearly 5 weeks.we had to contact them not the otherway round to be told they had a backlog. our's was the childs bracelet very impressed with the engraving daughter loves it.

j666gak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I must admit that I do really like some of the products at icegems, however the price tag matches which is more than I would want to pay.

I guess you do get what you pay for... unless there is any chance of forum members getting a discount? :D

Guy

j666gak

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Medical bracelet

Hello,

I am wanting to get a medical bracelet and have seen the Icegem and medical-identity stuff but find the prices a bit more than I want to pay, although the designs are nice and I guess people will say that you get what you pay for.

Although I have seen a cheaper nice bracelet on medicaltags, but the website looks quite old and has the own payment processor instead of Paypal which I am a bit dubious about. I don't suppose anybody has used them before and can vouch for them?

Thanks
Guy