Breakfast / snacking ideas?

bkkMick

Dislikes
Chemotherapy. Just finished it.
Hi

Lunch and Dinner seem to be easy enough for me (read my wife) to sort out. She's a good cook and quickly switched ingredients for me to eat more healthy.

I have no idea what to eat for breakfast (currently a cereal pack that claims 99% fat free + high in fiber and fat free milk) and a cup of coffee. I'm not sure if it is too high in sugar or if that really matters since it would be probably the only sugar I'd consume all day.

The problem is that I'm hungry all day. I'd like to be able to fit in a couple of snacks during the day to ward off the pangs (just eating the odd apple).

Any breakfast or snacking ideas gratefully received.

Thanks

Mick

Ozzie

Dislikes
DUK
If ya like eggs ya quids in. my brekkie.

3 eggs
chopped up bacon
mushrooms
loads of cheese

makes a superb omelette and keeps me from feeling hungry all day.

other than that, for a change have smoked mackerel, boiled eggs, or traditional fried brekkie( sometimes I'm naughty and have half a slice of fried bread as well)

check sausages for carb content though, the cheaper ones tend to have loads in. I personally stick to frankfurter type sausages.

bkkMick

Dislikes
Chemotherapy. Just finished it.
Woaa...Ozzie

I can really have an omelette like that for breakfast?? If that's the case then that's the best bit of news I've had since getting the news on Tuesday. I can really have bacon in it? Great!

So, in general, keep to things low in carbs when looking for a snack?

Thanks Ozzie

Mick