1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Breakfasts for type 2 diabetics

Discussion in 'Type 2 Diabetes' started by Boyary23, Feb 7, 2021.

1. PerfectStorm

PerfectStorm Type 2 · Well-Known Member

2. PerfectStorm

PerfectStorm Type 2 · Well-Known Member

If you’re not bothered about breakfast and want to stop numbers rising in the morning then a few nuts may help.

Other things I like for breakfast are a couple of sausages, or Livlife bread toasted with peanut butter/cheese, or Keto biscotti with my coffee

• Like Like x 1
  3. SarahEN

SarahEN · Well-Known Member

Oops. Totally read your optional bit as relating to the honey not the sweetener :) thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lessci

lessci Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I'm generally a no breakfast person,( usually a bucket or 2 of coffee) but I've just discovered Chaffles, or if you want a "cereal" try Ditch the carbs website, there are several recipes for homemade, low carb granola

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook