Buying Strips

learning2me

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Advice please on cheapest place to buy testing strips for SD Codefree meter?

srobertson06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cycling, Exercise Classes
I buy from Amazon, in fact brought some earlier today.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@srobertson06 - Can I ask how much did you pay? And for how many? :)

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@srobertson06 - Can I ask how much did you pay? And for how many? :)

5 packs 264086
10 packs 975833

Those are the Home Health discount codes for packs of 5 (250 strips) or 10 (500 strips)

When I last bought 10 tubs they worked out after discount at £5.20 per tub using that code. They had expiry date of Aug 2017 too. That was direct from Home Health.
Regards
Mark

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5 packs 264086
10 packs 975833

Those are the Home Health discount codes for packs of 5 (250 strips) or 10 (500 strips)

When I last bought 10 tubs they worked out after discount at £5.20 per tub using that code. They had expiry date of Aug 2017 too. That was direct from Home Health.
Regards
Mark
I think they are 6.99 for 50 from Home Health and 7.99 if you get them from Amazon .I only buy 100 at a time but as said you can get a discount for larger amounts

Reactions: 2 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The discount codes only work when you buy directly from HomeHealth. If you buy from eBay or Amazon, you will pay the usual £6.99 per tub - unless you buy from a private seller who wants to be rid of some they have acquired and are just getting something back for something the no longer want or need - plus Homehealth will pay a fee to eBay or Amazon to use the sites. I always go directly.

If going direct allows Homehealth to protect their profit margin enough to be able to offer us a discount provided we buy a few at a time, I'm all of that. I like a win/win story. :)